Our guiding principles lay the foundation for the role of NEG-FIRE and its stakeholders in promoting a collaborative and sustainable model for quality education of children from the marginalised communities.
- We work with the children from the marginalised communities.
- We support children to continue formal school education for transformation.
- We collaborate with local NGOs and local community groups led by the representatives from marginalised communities.
- We promote shared vision in our partnerships.
- We promote community and other stakeholders to lead the educational processes beyond project period.
- We engage with the government to create replicable models for wider impact.
Yearly Investment (572/child)